Monday, November 5, 2012

Lazy Monday + New Staff Member?

Without school tomorrow, today was a lazy day. Actually, my entire afternoon was devoted to make a fancy sig for the Paint.NET forums. Works for me.

Currently I'm in contact with RandomGuy14, who is returning to the Marble Blast Community. He's a level builder in training. I've been giving him all sorts of tips and tricks (well, sort of, 95.7% of it is messing around with marble physics) and hopefully he can become one of Elite's regular level builders. He's got a ways to go, but when the time comes, the Elite team will be more than happy to welcome him on to the crew.

So, any updates? Absolutely! Got a TON done today... one texture!

..ok, maybe like almost nothing done today. Oh well, I've got no school tomorrow (finally, a good side of the presidential election!) so maybe I'll get summore stuff done. My room is being renovated, so maybe.

That was a short update, but whoopadoopafloop.

Nihahhat

No comments:

Post a Comment